Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mental fog.

I appear to have hit a bit of a block, lately. Every time my mind settles down to think about anything spiritual for longer than five minutes, my brain goes and dribbles out my ears. I'm not sure why.

I've tried to remedy it with a bit of meditation, but as usual, my attention span is too short. I can quietly meditate for about five minutes- if I do moving meditation, about 10- but then my monkey-mind gets hopping and it never settles back down. I'm too prone to daydreaming, anyway. I'm not sure what else to do except leave it alone for a little bit.

It's infuriating, too, because there's a number of interesting conversations at two forums I frequent (TC & OC), and I hate having a thought and watch it slip between my fingers.

Sigh.

// Juni

1 comment:

Finn said...

If you makes you feel any better, I've been in a spiritual funk/fog/whatever for a while now too.

Hang in there!

--Finn, from TC