Monday, April 30, 2007

Prayer Beads & Such

Last post I mentioned that I wanted to write prayers for when I wake and before I go to sleep. Well, I've finally figured out the arrangement of my prayer beads, so once I write the prayers to go with that, I can say that instead of rising/sleeping ones. I ordered the beads for part of the set, and they've come in- they're beautiful African Lava rock, about 11-12mm, and I can't wait to go out and get the rest of the beads I need so I can string them up and use them. I still have to write the prayers, though.

I cleared off my shrine and redid it, and it looks a lot better. Not my ideal shrine, but it does the job. I'd like to have something that looks more like the one at the very bottom of this page. I don't like cluttered shrines.

So, my to do list seems to be:
     -write prayers to accompany religious jewelry
     -write prayers to accompany prayer beads
     -complete prayer beads
     -write AltĂș ritual

I think part of the reason I keep quietly putting off writing prayers and such is that I suck at anything poetry like. Le sigh.

No comments: